Do you have trouble using the WiFi in your home or place of business? If you are the person responsible for fixing the problem, this can be a real headache. Fortunately, there are many newer wireless routers that solve this problem quite well. One in particular, made by TP-Link, is my personal favorite: the TP-Link AC1900 Archer C9.
It is an excellent buy for many of our customers – being both economical and powerful. It’s able to cover a large home quite easily, and also solves problems of having a wall of kitchen appliances in the way, or a furnace room that’s blocking the path to an important location in your home.
Here are a few of the technical details from the TP-Link web site. Or you can just believe us when we say, this is a great router that will more than likely meet your needs!
- Supports 802.11ac standard-the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- 1GHz dual-core processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple wireless or wired tasks
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
Contact us if you would like for us to configure and setup one of these for you, or be adventuresome and buy it yourself and learn to set it up.